Friday 30 December 2016

Impervious Drip Tips

For those out there that vape, drip tips are either something you buy to customise your mod, or you keep the stock drip tip. I tend to fall into the latter. However, this week I bought a new drip tip from http://impervious-tec.com which claimed "No Hot Spit - Self Cleaning - Antibacterial- Customisable - Certified Safe".

I'd never heard of Impervious Drip Tips before, until saw Victor Mullin review them on his Vaping With Vic YouTube Channel. I trust Vic and he gave a glowing review for a hygenic drip tip that prevented spitback. So I headed straight to impervious-tec.com and purchased 3 drip tips (2 black, 1 silver).

I gave one to my wife for her tank, and I kept the other 2. Putting 1 on my Smok Baby Beast (with RBA deck) and the other on my Wotofo Sapor. The first thing I noticed was that it was quite a tight draw, but there is a ball in the middle which is designed to prevent spitback, so this wasn't a major concern as I kind of expected a tight draw.

The second thing I noticed was I had a lot of e-liquid in my mouth. This shouldn't be happening, especially from a company who's name literally means "not allowing fluid to pass through". Remember, I bought THREE of these drip tips. I tried both of my drip tips on various tanks & drippers and various mods at various temperatures, and still this kept happening. I asked my wife what her experience was like with her drip tip, unsurprisingly she complained of lots of e-liquid going into her mouth also.

So the problem isn't with me, my vaping style, my mods or tanks because I'm not the only person I know experiencing this problem. We've both gone back to our stock drip tips, which is a real shame because I really wanted this to be an amazing product.

My message to Impervious is up your game or change your name. Until then, I cannot recommend this product to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment